Sometimes, we overcomplicate things. When it comes to our homes and planning upgrades to them—we definitely overcomplicate things. The truth is, if you are wanting to give your home a facelift, it’s pretty simple. Here at R&M Quality Windows & Doors, we specialize in bringing to life the home you want with our products. We do recognize there is more to improving the home than focusing solely on the windows and doors, so, we have comprised the following list of 3 upgrades—one which involves our quality products—for you to implement in the near future for your Union City, CA, home.
Check out these 3 Upgrades to Make to Improve Your Home:
Painting both the exterior and the interior of your home is a necessary upgrade, whether you are looking to sell your home in the near future or looking to give your home a fresh look. If you are looking to put your house on the market, the interior colors should be neutral—but stay away from the extreme poles: dark gray/black and white. Opt for beiges, creams, tans, or light grays. If you are not looking to sell, choose whatever colors make you feel most at home! Colors known to evoke feelings of serenity and happiness are:
- Yellow—it’s a happy color. It captures the joy and radiance of the sunshine.
- Blue—said to bring the mood down to a mellow feeling and slow heart rates and breathing; great for the walls of your bedroom.
- Green—considered the most restful of the color options. It’s a cross between the joy of yellow and the calming effects of blue. Perfect for the bedroom or den area.
- Red—known to raise a room’s energy level; usually considered too stimulating for bedrooms.
New vinyl windows
If there is one way to improve the look and value of your home, replacing your windows is the way to do it. Here at R&M, we recommend our high-quality vinyl windows! They’re beautiful, energy efficient, backed by a warranty, and affordable.
Clutter will cause your spirit to feel unrestful. Even when a home is clean, clutter creates in people a strong anxiety—even if you have become accustomed to it. When you declutter, you create space. Space will open the home, calm the spirit, and require less time from you to maintain, clean, and organize. Certainly, hang onto sentimental items and photos and frames, but get rid of the “extra” in your life.
Here’s what we mean by extra:
- Clothes you don’t wear
- Kitchenware you don’t use
- Books you’ve already read and won’t read again
- Old magazines
- DVDs you don’t need
- Toys the kids have grown out of
- Décor that’s outdated
Don’t overcomplicate things! Upgrading your home is easy. We’d love to help you with our expertise—so give R&M Quality Doors & Windows a call!
For details, you can check Union City, CA vinyl windows.
R & M Quality Windows & Doors / 5588 Central Ave. #A Newark, CA 94560 / (510) 796.0100